Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Best April Fools Day Pranks


The Best April Fools Day Pranks


The first day of April is solitary of my favourites and of course the reason is its April fool’s Day Pranks are fun and I love to have a good laugh. Therefore I did some searching to find the best jokes people have played for your enjoyment and perhaps to try out.

You don’t want to miss some of the crazy things people have done to their friends, families, co workers, enemies or strangers.

After looking through all these different April fool’s Day pranks, this one stuck with me. A group got together for Improve Everywhere to move up some eyebrows by riding the NY subway with no pants! Well, that is what we all contemplation when we saw the video. Also check out other jokes from last year when you scroll through this post.

There are a lot of website based jokes due to our overwhelming dependence on the internet. Many sites were hacked by celebrities or other groups, and some site smooth changed their own stuff just for fun. Justin Bieber took over funny or Die and made us all giggle. Other stories popped up that had ridiculous statements like the one where they said the University of Texas was cancelling all athletic programs! Ooh, don’t mess with Texans and their football.

Okay, so these are things that maybe you and I cannot do. So how can we make the most of the day? I like to go to yard sales and slamming on my brakes when I see one of those elusive “YARD SALE” signs is normal for me. So I have always wanted to lead people on a wild goose chase, with sign pointing in all directions, ultimately leading them to a vacant yard, with no sale. But hey, that’s just me. Some simple ones contain putting bubble wrap under the toilet seat for a popping sound, pretending to fill a bucket with water and then tripping towards someone or ripping a piece of cloth when someone bends over to get a dollar. Check out a bunch more ideas here for your fooling fun.

If I had to pick one joke to try it would in all prospect be the classic “Ceiling Water Bucket” prank from the picture up top. This guy got his girlfriend to try and stick a container of water to the ceiling with a golf club.

No comments:

Post a Comment